Thursday 18 August 2011

Update Coming Soon

My plan was to write a detailed update tonight, but I didn't get around to it. I'll type it up tomorrow (when I don't have free WiFI to distract me) and post it as soon as we have internet again. I'll also most likely be posting a link to more of our pictures.

We had great weather yesterday for our trip up from Bayfield to Tobermory, but ran into squall warnings and thunderstorms today. Although our original plan was to anchor out tonight, we decided to stay at the town docks in Little Current instead. I'll have more trip details later. 
                                                                                                                             -James


                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment